03 Jan Deficiency Detailers
We are searching for experienced Full Time Suite Detailers for multi unit residential new construction (concrete towers & wood frame low rise) across the Lower Mainland. We have job sites from Abbotsford to UBC.
The primary responsibility for the Deficiency Detailer is to repair all the deficiencies in a unit in the time allotted as requested by their supervisor.
Deficiency Detailer do a variety of tasks, these may include:
- Patching drywall
- Touch up painting
- Caulking of base boards / crown mouldings
- Siliconing sinks / tubs / showers / drains
- Adjusting doors
- Adjusting appliances
- Adjusting blinds
- Repair tile / grout
- Repair scratches to flooring / counter tops
Keys to Success:
- Eye for detail
- Ability to work independently
- Multi tasking
- Ability to follow instructions
- Clear communicator
- Physically fit
- Has own tools including: class 1 step ladder, putty knives, caulking gun, paint brushes, roller cages, rags, screw gun, light
Previous experience on construction sites is required.
Industry competitive wages depending on skills and experience. Training and certifications available.
Full Time (benefits available after 4 months).
If you are looking for long term stable work then APPLY NOW