20 Mar Arkay Contracting is Hiring!
We are searching for experienced Full Time Suite Detailers for multi unit residential new construction (concrete towers & wood frame low rise) across the Lower Mainland. We have job sites from Abbotsford to UBC & from Deep Cove to Ladner.
The primary responsibility for the Deficiency Detailer is to repair all the deficiencies in a unit in the time allotted as requested by their supervisor.
Deficiency Detailer do a variety of tasks, these may include:
- Patching drywall
- Touch up painting
- Caulking of base boards / crown mouldings
- Siliconing sinks / tubs / showers / drains
- Adjusting doors
- Adjusting appliances
- Adjusting blinds
- Repair tile / grout
- Repair scratches to flooring / counter tops
Keys to Success:
- Eye for detail
- Ability to work independently
- Multi tasking
- Ability to follow instructions
- Clear communicator
- Physically fit
- Has own tools including: class 1 step ladder, putty knives, caulking gun, paint brushes, roller cages, rags, screw gun, light
Previous experience on construction sites is required.
Starting Wage is between $21-$25 per hour & up depending on skills and experience.
Full Time (benefits after 4 months).
If you are looking for long term stable work then APPLY NOW