31 Aug Arkay Contracting is hiring site carpenters in Richmond & Vancouver
Arkay Contracting is searching for reliable skilled people to join our team. If you want steady long term work please read below.
The primary responsibility for the Site Carpenter is to complete the tasks outlined by their supervisor to allow construction to move forward on the site.
Site Carpenters do a variety of tasks involving physical labour. Tasks may include:
- Reading blue prints
- Framing / Forming
- Back framing
- Frame checking
- Installs insulation and vapour barrier
- Load, unload, or move building materials to the appropriate locations.
- Operate hand and power tools of all types.
- Assist other workers as required.
Keys to Success:
- Ability to follow instructions
- Clear communicator
- Physically fit
- Have own tools
3 + years experience on construction sites is required.
Starting Wage is $23 – $30 + per hour to start depending on skills and experience.
Full Time Monday to Friday (benefits after 4 months).
If you are looking for long term stable work then APPLY NOW